Mental Maths OlympiadOctober 12, 2022 2023-09-01 9:52
National Mental Maths Olympiad
The Most Advanced & Fair Mental Maths Olympiad
Proctored Test Format
(Video & Audio Recording of all Particpants)
Why to participate
- Test your Maths skills
- Live scoreboard of ranking
- Global participants
- Participation certificate
- Attractive rewards for winners
- National Maths Olympiad will be 100% online and students can participate from their home on at any time as per their convenience.
- The Olympiad will be conducted on the BYITC Abacus learning software.
- The Olympiad will be conducted age-wise.
A scoreboard will be showing the top performers in each age group.
Who should participate
- Any student who is between age 4 to 14 years
- Any student who is undergoing or has finished Abacus Maths training
How to participate
Step 1– Please click on the Participate button at the bottom of the page and fill your details, and make payment of the Olympiad fee.
Step 2– After making payment, you will enter in Maths Olympiad page. On this page you will have option to either take a trial test and to participate in the Maths Olympiad.
Step 3– If you want to participate later, you can re-login and participate anytime until the Olympiad is active.
You will receive an email with your login credentials for future use.
Rules of the Maths Olympiad
- The participants should ensure that they provide correct personal details while registration. The details may be verified. Providing wrong personal details like name, age etc may result in disqualification.
- As this is a proctored olympiad, participants Audio & Video will be recorded to prevent use of any unfair means. Using any unfair means will result in disqualification from the olympiad.
- The LIVE score-board of top 10 performers will be visible after the participant has submitted the olympaid. Candiates can login in their account and check the real-time score-board till the final results are declared.