Cyber Security courseApril 11, 2022 2023-04-20 11:46
“India is expected to have more than 1.5 million job vacancies in cyber security by 2025.”- Michael Page, a global recruitment firm
Cyber Security Programme for Youth
Cyber Security programme for Youth is a foundation program by British Youth International College to provide a basic understanding of cyber security topics to the youth in age group 12 to 18 years.
The core objective of this course is to provide an immersive experience of cyber security concepts to the students so they shall be able to understand cyber security terminologies, issues, threats, challenges, security techniques etc.
The course will cover 20 core topics from cyber security and technology field.Among the 20 topics we cover Malware, Encoding, Digital Signature, Cryptography, Kali Linux to name a few.
The students will also get complementary participation in the Cyber Challenge (CTF) organised by British Youth International College.
Need of Cyber Security for younger generation?
- They will learn about concepts of Cyber Security.
- It will help them explore interest in cyber security and related field.
- They will learn about career options in cyber security field.
Who should join this course?
- Any student in age group of 12 to 18 years.
- Students having interest in technology, internet, cyber security etc
- Student looking for a career in technology, cyber related fields.
- Students aiming admissions in tech courses, cyber related courses in top foreign universities
- Students who wish to have general understanding about cyber security and related issues
- Students who wish to explore cyber security, technology or related fields as a career option
- Students who wish to explore their interest in technology field.
Why should you join this course?
- One of the best foundation courses in cyber security
- Course designed by top cyber security experts and professionals
- Exhaustive course curriculum (covering 20 topics)
- Expert and experienced trainers
- Complementary Cyber Challenge (CTF) participation
- Certificate from one of the best education brand in UK
- Cyber Security
- 6 September Tuesday
- 9 September Friday
- 13 September Tuesday
- Trial Class
Reserve your seat