Online java script programming classes for kidsMarch 10, 2021 2022-06-06 10:51
What you’ll learn?
- Learn the basics of computer programming
- Learning HTML 5
- Create Interactive Web pages
- By the end of the course, students will know the basics of a valuable life long skill
- Variables and Data Types
- Object Literals
- Learn about Object literals, encapsulating data, enclosing it in a tidy package.
- Learn about for loop, while loop, etc.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Variables and Assignments
- Writing Functions
- Dynamic Web Page Creation
- Comparisons and Control Flow
- Built in Functions & Methods
Why Learn JS Programming Online With Live Projects?
There are so many reasons to Learn JS Programming Online with live projects from British Youth International College:
- Learn and develop computational skills from a young age
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Taking through a learning process that instills creativity
- Learn how to identify problems preemptively, avoid them, and learn perseverance
Coding prepares children for a new digital age by learning what goes behind technologies like smartphones, computers, and social media.
Who is This Program For?
Being surrounded by technology every day means coding has become an important second language for not just adults, but also for children. Kids tend to be more tech-savvy and tech-conscious than their adult counterparts. Our Online Programming Classes for kids are specially developed for children aged 9 to 14. Learning to code not just helps improve children’s computation thinking skills, but also their problem-solving skills.
The benefits of Online Programming Classes for kids go beyond the present or the near-future. It helps open better and more career opportunities for your child in the future. Our course curriculum has been designed to prepare your child for the present and the future.
The technology landscape is constantly changing and evolving. AI, Machine Learning, and Robotics are already here and could play a bigger role in the future. Our programs can help your child Learn JS Programming Online with live projects and many other technology areas which may be in their infancy period right now.